Hey y’all! My name is Stephanie and I’m 24 years old. I’m originally from Alabama, now living in the sunny state of Florida. I graduated in 2015 from the University of Alabama (Roll Tide!) with a degree in Chemical Engineering and proceeded to work in an engineering rotational program which has lead me to live in five states in the past two years. I adopted a dog in February of 2016 and is without a doubt one of the best decisions I have ever made. That’s basically me in a few sentences. If you want to know more, read below for some quick facts!
- Between 2015 and 2017, I have lived in Alabama, Kentucky, Indiana, Virginia, and Florida (where I’m finally staying put!).
- On Saturdays in the fall, you will find me near a TV whether that is on the Quad at UA or in my living. I do not miss Alabama football. Ever.
- I love food. Especially anything containing peanut butter…it’s my weakness. And spicy food! And chocolate! And burgers! I’ll just stop there…
- I am a huge fan of Harry Potter. So much so, I named my dog Dobby.
- Favorite television show is hands down “Gilmore Girls”. I have lost count on how many times I’ve re-watched it. Which brings me to my next point…
- Coffee. I simply will not and cannot function without it. It isn’t even about the caffeine (doesn’t have any effect on me anymore). I genuinely love the taste of black coffee. I could quite possible outdo Lorelai Gilmore in this department.
- Favorite movie is “Dirty Dancing”. “Nobody puts Baby in a corner”…oh Patrick Swayze.
- My favorite color is red. My wardrobe is pretty much shades of red, black, and gray. I’m clearly a very colorful person.
- I played violin in my college symphony and now just play for fun. I also play guitar, but singing was unfortunately a talent not given to me, so there goes my music career!
- I also love to dance. Random dance parties happen very often in my house, especially while cooking dinner.