Erborian is an increasingly popular K-Beauty Brand that stands apart by using a unique blend of Korean herbs and ingredients. The Erborian Cleansing Micellar Water uses the special 7 herb blend to effectively cleanse the face of waterproof make-up and dirt.
Details and Review:
- Item Claims: Gently cleans the skin and removes excess makeup while keeping the skin hydrated.
- Directions: By using a cotton pad, apply the micellar water all over face morning and night. Then, follow with skin care routine.
- Scent: None
- Notable Ingredients: Centella Asiatica Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Chamomile Extract, Licorice Extract
- Quantity: 190 mL / 6.4 oz
- Price: $26.00
- Overall Rating: 3.5/5
- Opinion: I used the Erborian Cleansing Micellar Water after my double cleansing to remove any remaining make-up/dirt. Overall, this is a good, average cleansing water. It did leave my face very clean as I saw remaining make-up residue after using this water even though I had already double cleansed. But, it wasn’t a spectacular, holy grail status product. It’s also a little pricey for the amount you receive. Personally, I prefer Son & Park’s Beauty Water (double the amount for the same price too!). The Erborian Cleansing Water didn’t leave my skin feeling quite as refreshed as the Beauty Water does. In the end, it’s a product that gets the job done, but it isn’t my first choice.
- Buy: Sephora | Erborian