Here we are with yet another COSRX product. Maybe one day I’ll finally review every single one. The COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence has been one of their most popular products, and a HG to many. Snail mucin is a very popular ingredient in Korean skincare due to its high content of nutrients. These nutrients are said to improve skin elasticity and roughness and reduce hyper-pigmentation in the skin. Read on for my review and rating of this popular product!
Details and Review:
- Item Claims: Repair and hydrate to help prevent signs of aging and repair damages such as hyper-pigmentation and dry skin.
- Directions: Use this essence after cleansing and toning in the skin care routine. Apply a small, even amount to entire face and gently pat skin until essence is soaked in.
- Scent: None
- Notable Ingredients: 96% Snail Secretion Filtrate
- Quantity: 100 mL/3.38 oz
- Price: $19.00-$21.00
- Overall Rating: 5/5
- Opinion: I quit using this essence to try out some different ones, yet here I am back to using the Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence. I’m sure by now you’re noticing a trend with Cosrx and me. This was the very first essence I ever tried, and it is still my go-to. It is a more viscous liquid due to it being 96% snail mucin (Yes, I was skeptical about putting snail mucin on my face at first), but it has no scent which I love. It easily absorbs into my skin leaving it very hydrated. I have also noticed with regular use that my acne scarring has faded a bit. A little bit of this essence goes a long way, so it lasts for quite a while and you get your money’s worth out of it. Whoever thought that snail mucin is one of my favorite ingredients to put on my face?!
- Buy: SokoGlam | Wishtrend | Ulta | iHerb