I originally tried the COSRX Low-pH Good Morning Cleanser over a year ago when I first started the K-Beauty 10 step skin care routine. While I enjoyed it then, I was constantly changing products to find what I loved. So, about two months ago I decided to revisit the beloved skin care classic. And, I’m happy to say I think I love it even more now.
Details and Review:
- Directions: Wet skin and gently massage face with a dime size amount of cleanser. Rinse off, pat dry, and continue with skin care routine.
- Scent: There is a slight tea tree oil scent, but not overwhelming at all.
- Notable Ingredients: Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Evening Primrose, Tea Tree Leaf Oil.
- Quantity: 150 ml/5.07oz
- Price: $11-$14
- Opinion: I absolutely love this cleanser (like most other people do). It’s light, refreshing, wakes my skin up, and doesn’t leave it tight/dry. It can be used day and/or night, but I do typically use it in the morning and only nights where I didn’t have on much make-up. The light tea tree oil scent doesn’t bother or irritate my skin at all which is a huge A+ for me. It’s a natural smell and beneficial ingredient which adds to its list of pros. I really don’t have any negatives toward this cleanser whatsoever. And look at the price tag! You really can’t beat a great COSRX product.
- Overall Rating: 5/5
- Buy: SokoGlam | Amazon | Ulta | iHerb | Wishtrend | YesStyle | Wal-Mart