Sheet masks have quickly become one of my favorite beauty and skin care products out there. It’s nice to come home after a long day and have a mini spa session for 20 minutes. There are so many brands and types out there nowadays, that I’m constantly on the lookout for a new one to try. I had heard of The SAEM a while back but had never tried any of their products. They’re a very popular Korean brand, and when I came across The SAEM Natural Sheet Mask in Rose, I had to try it!
Details and Review:
- Directions: After cleansing and toning, place the mask on the face and keep on for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove and pat leftover essence for absorption.
- Scent: It definitely had a strong rose scent. Very floral but pleasant.
- Ingredients: Rose Extract
- Quantity: 21mL/0.71 floz
- Price: $1.49
- Opinion: As soon as you open the mask, you can smell the very fragrant rose extract. This made me somewhat nervous at first because as I’ve written in other reviews, I do not like over powering fragrances. This particular Rose mask says its main benefit is to moisture and revitalize the skin. I was having some really dry skin last week around my chin and cheek area. The fit of this mask was surprisingly very good! I have a tiny face so most sheet masks are way too large for me. I really enjoyed the thinness of this mask and how it kept on my face for the whole 25 minutes. After removing, my skin definitely felt more hydrated and less dull. There was also enough essence remaining in the packet I could save and use the next day!
- Overall Rating: 4/5
- Buy: The SAEM | Amazon | Yesstyle