You know that time every year when every single member of your family asks, ‘What do you want for Christmas this year?’ Well, I’m an A+ procrastinator and usually never give a list to anyone until a week or two before Christmas. However, this year was a little different, so I put together a few of the items at the top of my wish list.
1. Samsonite Hard Shell Spinner Luggage Set: Now that I am able to travel more often, I thought I should upgrade my old, cloth 2-wheeled luggage for some “adult” luggage. After traveling to Japan, I vowed to buy a spinner/4-wheeled suitcase. Walking from the AirBnb to the subway station lugging a 50-lb, souvenier filled case while trying not to trip and run into anyone was quite the challenge. I’m already planning my next international trip for next Spring, so this luggage set would be absolutely perfect.
2. Tiffany Bracelet: I have never owned a “fancy” piece of jewelry. Most of my accessories are bought from Target, Abercrombie, or Charming Charlie. Tiffany & Co. is just one of those classic and timeless brands that you just can’t help but love. This simple charm bracelet is so simple and elegant, and will go with literally everything.
Buy: Tiffany & Co.
3. TonyMoly I’m Real Sheet Masks: I can’t tell you how much I love new skincare products and trying new brands. TonyMoly is one I (surprisingly) have yet to try. These sheet masks are super popular, and I love the variety you have to choose from catering to all skin types and concerns.
4. Fossil Gen 3 Sport Smartwatch – Q Control: I’m big into keeping track of my daily activity, and I own and use my Fitbit Charge HR. However, I love pretty watches, yet Fitbit just doesn’t have that design. This Fossil watch is the perfect combo of sleek and stylish smartwatch combined with a fitness tracker. The best thing about this smartwatch is that it also includes the HR monitor, so your daily activity is more accurate, and you’re able to interchange the watch bands!
5. 6-Shelf Tiered Open Bookcase: After buying a home, I realized just how little furniture I had. I absolutely love books and decorative items, so this modern bookcase would be perfect for my bedroom or living room. I already have some design themes planned for future posts if this bookcase is under the tree this year!
6. Sherpa-Lined Twill Parka: Abercrombie has easily become my favorite place to shop this year (never though I’d say that again after middle school!). They have completely revamped their image, and I seriously have to stop myself from buying things on an almost weekly basis. This parka comes in 4 colors (olive and camo are my faves), very cozy, and on insanely good sale right now.
7. Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Sheet Mask Set: Innisfree is such a great quality brand with affordable prices. Their line of It’s Real Sheet Masks is another very popular mask that I have yet to try out. I have heard nothing but good things about these masks, and I can vouch for a couple of other Innisfree’s products that I’ve tried out (they’re amazing).
8. Harry Potter Coloring Book: First, who doesn’t love coloring? I mean it’s relaxing, fun, and you can pretend your in Kindergarten again. Second, it’s Harry Potter themed. I actually already own 3 of the Harry Potter coloring books (no shame!), but if one comes out with new pictures, you better believe I will add it to the collection.
9. Bear Paw House Slippers: I am in dire need of some house slippers, but while I love UGG’s line of house shoes, they’re more on the expensive side. I came across these adorable Bear Paw slippers, and they had great reviews! They look like warm clouds for your feet, and I love the cute woven knit design.
What items do you have your eye on this Christmas? Let me know in the comments below!